Can I arrange an IVA directly with my creditors?

Back to FAQs

No. – To be able to set up an IVA (which are regulated by the Insolvency Act 1986) you will need the services of a licensed Insolvency Practitioner (IP). The IP will also supervise your IVA throughout the duration of the Arrangement.

Call us now

Free to call - click here
0800 118 2948