Who can propose Administration?

Back to FAQs

The directors of a company can elect to voluntarily enter administration with the assistance of a licensed insolvency practitioner. Alternatively, the company can be put into administration by the holder of a floating charge under a debenture granted after 15th September 2003. 

Call us now

Free to call - click here
0800 118 2948